PDA

View Full Version : What supplements do you take and Where do you buy them?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CaroleSP
Wed, Feb-26-03, 14:36
How many of you take the supplements they recommend in PPLP? I was thinking of following the recs, but it gets expensive. Where do you get your vitamins? Any good on-line resources?
Thanks,
Carole
:)

CaroleSP
Thu, Feb-27-03, 14:58
I searched the web and found a site that's AWESOME. They have great selection, and their prices are really low!!! Also, the service is stellar. I e-mailed them telling them what I want, and they got back to me ASAP with recommendations. They sent out my order the next day.
I got everything the Eades recommend for $50 including shipping. I got a no iron multi w/magnesium and potassium. Also a CQ10 and AL acid.
www.swansonvitamins.com
Carole
:)

roxie19142
Tue, Apr-01-03, 20:55
Hi! I also used the Swanson catalog-they were great! I received the women's multi, a potassium supplement, and ester C all for under 20$ w/ shipping and handling. My legs were hurting sooo much, and since doing the supplements, my legs don't hurt. Oh-get the express shipping-it's only 99cent more and you get them in a day.