PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Thanks!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Laczkoskie
Mon, Feb-24-03, 19:46
Hey Vicky, your too cool! Thanks so much for writing to my daughter. She tends to have very litle self esteem because of her weight problem and your happy up beat aol'ing really gave her a boost. What a small world! Imagine of all the people to respond it was someone who actually knew where our town was!!! and the ONLY person I know in Ga. is 15 minutes from where you live!!!! So thanks I hope you develop a nice friendship. I'll get those recipes to you. I found a lot of good ones in the recipe section on the forum. Talk to you again. Mary L.

wanabskiny
Tue, Feb-25-03, 13:47
Hey There!! I appreciate you writting back! She is really cool, I havn't talked to her since the other night, she hasn't been online. I will write her soon though. Yea, I know right where Shamokin is...my dad just sold a 1950's old Shamokin/Mt. Carmel phone book on eBay. There were a bunch of Snyder's in there!! (I wont even try to spell your last name!!) Oh well, I will talk to ya'll soon!! Bye, Victoria