PDA

View Full Version : Someone like me???????

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Peabody
Mon, Feb-24-03, 19:00
Hello:

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to search the forum for others that have goals similar to mine.

Starting weight, goal weight, height, age, etc.. It would be nice to start this journey with a buddy that has a comparable situation.

Thanks!

:wave:

Karen
Mon, Feb-24-03, 19:33
Sadly, there is no way to do this. :(

What about starting up a thread in the Buddy Up! forum? Those with similar stats can identify themselves if they want and you can start a "club".

Karen

shannonlea
Mon, Feb-24-03, 20:38
Hello and welcome! There are so many great people here to support you and help you along the way. People with similar stats I'm sure. I'd suggest looking at journal's and checking out all the great people on here. They will truly inspire you. I've only been here 11 weeks and without all of them I would not have made it this far! Come visit my journal if you like! Best of Luck to you!

Kathy54
Mon, Feb-24-03, 22:57
HI there Peabody :)

I think we are pretty much in the same range, will pop over to your Journal.
Kathy :wave: