PDA

View Full Version : [Zone] Zone Perfect vs. Zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CaroleSP
Sat, Feb-22-03, 18:38
I've seen Zone Perfect products in my local grocery store. I tried the protein bar today, and have had a couple of the lunches before. Is it a line by Dr. Sears? I noticed they have their own website. What's the scoop?
Thanks,
Carole
:)

ZoneCoach
Sat, Feb-22-03, 23:48
Originally posted by CaroleSP
I've seen Zone Perfect products in my local grocery store. I tried the protein bar today, and have had a couple of the lunches before. Is it a line by Dr. Sears? I noticed they have their own website. What's the scoop?
Thanks,
Carole
:) Dr. Sears disolved his relationship with Zoneperfect several years ago. He no longer "endorses" their products, however, they do meet the 40/30/30 standard. Some people have reported becoming hungry too soon after consuming ZP products and others have reported insulin levels increased after eating the bars. The products are fine in a pinch, but real food is always preferable. ;)

JimR-OCDS
Mon, Feb-24-03, 12:04
From what I've seen, there is little if any difference between Zone Perfect Bars and Dr. Sears Bars.