PDA

View Full Version : I'm here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

barry
Sat, Feb-22-03, 07:40
i just found this site and thought____I NEED TO BE HERE_____I'm a diabetic with heart problems,and i'm going to be low carb'in

Star85
Sat, Feb-22-03, 08:39
Hi Barry

Welcome to the forum! There are many people here who share the same health issues as you who have really benefited from this way of eating. I'm sure you will be the next to welcome such success! Good luck

LittleAnne
Sat, Feb-22-03, 11:29
Hi Barry and welcome to this forum. I'm glad you have joined. As already said there are a lot here with similar health issues. Make time to visit all the forums and read the information and advice. It is often a good idea to do a search if you have a particular problem as i am sure that someone else will have been there before you.

Every success.

mischa
Sat, Feb-22-03, 18:17
Happy Birthday and welcome:)

You found the right site for information and support. Click your way around, there is lots to read. You may want to start your own journal..good place to share information and meet people. Come visit :)

Mischa