PDA

View Full Version : lets strip

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JAV
Wed, Feb-19-03, 20:37
what are these strips i see people talking about, measuring ketosis, where do i get them how are they used? :spin: :D

Ruthxxx
Thu, Feb-20-03, 05:26
I love the title!

Ketostix are test strips that measure the amount of ketones in your urine. They are generally available in all drugstores.
Some people use them and some people don't. They do show you if your body is burning fat.

(Don't get too hung up on them because the colour of the strips goes from light to dark depending on time of day and how much water you have been drinking.)

JAV
Thu, Feb-20-03, 15:47
so...I can just lay these strips around the toilet and when I pee and miss I can test my ketosis at the same time! :D

butrf1yb1u
Fri, Feb-21-03, 22:34
L M A O!:lol:

Ummm...dunno, if your aim is that bad...is your offaim(new word and also an oxymoron lol) any better? At 13 bucks for 24 strips thats expensive if ya get the space between the strip and the GIANT toilet hole.

Invest in some target practice LOL first dude. :lol:

Just teasin ya,( and looking after your investments.)haha

later,
BB