PDA

View Full Version : This forum is for us - SO USE IT !!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tigra1965
Sun, Feb-16-03, 03:24
Hiya Folks

Hows it going today? and how are those feelings coming along?

I too have days when I dont want to bother with anyone, get up or feel so down and I have'nt a clue why. I have walked around the house getting on with my duties and practically ignored the others has if they dont exist. My partner finds this is something he cannot cope with - but like I said its either that or I'm going to do or say something I will greatly regret.

I have often wondered why I/we are afflicted with this. Why did some higher being decide we were the ones? Maybe just maybe we are the stronger of those who live on this earth and god decided we could cope better with it than others - who knows.

What ever or who ever is making these choices for us - well I just hope they stay around to help us get through these times.

Thats where this forum comes in I suppose - maybe god made sure this forum was started, so that when he's so busy that he just cant be there for us - then the people of this forum can be.

My mum always said that god moves in mysterious ways and maybe he does !!!!!!!

What ever happens, we have each other here and lets not forget it. If we have a bad day - then lets get it out in the open on this forum and let the words of other like minded people calm us.

take care and bye for now :wave:

janny
Sun, Feb-16-03, 10:49
When I worked in hospital-everyone knew when the full moon was- what I found out that it can span more than 3 days. B/4, then full moon itself, and day after.
Today I am sad!!!! Not enough to consider carbohydrate fix- still saying
MAKE MINE LOW CARB!!!
:D
Janny