PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Stephen31
Mon, Feb-10-03, 10:22
hello everyone and i just wanted to say heelo to everyone and give a brief stats on my new arrival. I am Stephen,31, salon owner and stylist and weigh 230 pnds ( my goal is 190). the heaviest i have ever been. i lost my mom almost 2 yrs ago and gained excess weigh since then....and my dr. says i need to loose it cause of chem. levels to high and i want to too. well its day 1 of atkins and doing good, not hungry but bored, thats my main problem but keeping busy now with this site. i hope i can help out others on the site, and i see alot of great posts and think i can find alot out here too.....

Iowagirl
Mon, Feb-10-03, 10:27
Bored! No need to be bored! Think of this woe (way of eating) as a challenge. Do you cook? There is a thread here with a lot of great recipes - 1001 things you can do with pork rinds :D !

Hang in there and welcome! :wave:

Stephen31
Mon, Feb-10-03, 12:57
well thanks for the post...it good to know that there are good receipes out there...going to check thme out ...and yes i love to cook....so this will be a good way to stay busy......thnaks again.....