PDA

View Full Version : Need friends + support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

corvid68
Mon, Feb-10-03, 08:51
Hi,
I'm new and need friends. I'm so tired of gaining weight and hating myself. I really want to do this. I'll appreciate any and all help. Thanks much.

Kristine
Mon, Feb-10-03, 10:15
Hi and welcome! :wave: There's plenty of good advice, opinions, and support on this site. Feel free to start a journal, if you'd like some feedback and/or general chit-chat.

...just no more hating yourself. :nono: It's important to seperate who you are from what you eat. :rheart: Be sure to make this WOE (way of eating) and act of self-love and care for yourself; not punishment for carb indulgence that isn't really your fault in the first place - the stuff's addictive! :(

Best of luck to you!

Iowagirl
Mon, Feb-10-03, 10:32
Amen, Kristine.

You're taking a step in the right direction, I hope this woe will make you feel wonderful - works for us!

Have you read the Atkins book or some other? Best to arm yourself with plenty of information about why you're doing this and how it works.

Welcome! :wave:

jaymierp
Tue, Feb-11-03, 09:40
Welcome corvid68, you've found the right place for support and friends! We are all here shooting for the same goals, and this is a wonderful place to find like minded people with great ideas, tips and lots of inspiration!

Jaymie