PDA

View Full Version : Royal Jelly

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CaroleSP
Wed, Feb-05-03, 15:02
Do any of you guys use this? I know Dr. S. mentions it in her book, and I've also read about it in "The Detox Solution". I just ordered some royal jelly, and I'll let you know if I feel any good results.
Carole
:)

amieK
Thu, Feb-06-03, 13:52
Don't know much about Royal Jelly. Used to use bee pollen years ago but stopped when I had an allergic reaction.

I am interested in reading about your experience with it.

amie

CaroleSP
Thu, Feb-13-03, 11:53
I got my Bee-Alive royal jelly yesterday. They have a 60 day money-back guarantee. I'm planning on using it that long to see if I notice any improvements. If not, I'm sending it back.
Carole

amieK
Thu, Feb-13-03, 13:08
The money-back guarantee is a good thing.

So it's no great loss if the Royal Jelly doesn't get you buzzing around, busy as a bee! LOL

Keep us posted,
amieK
:D

CaroleSP
Thu, Feb-20-03, 18:53
I've been taking the royal jelly for a couple weeks now, and I haven't noticed anything. I'll finish up the supply I have, and see how I feel then. They have a refund policy, so I'll get my money-back if I don't feel a difference within 30 days.
Carole