PDA

View Full Version : Wanna start an induction group?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

banane
Sat, Feb-01-03, 21:29
Hi there! There seem to always be so many newbies posting on this board, and I am just starting up again... way too long off plan... and way too many pounds bck on. BUT... I think I am finally mentally ready to get back on board for good.

Does anyoen else want to start some sort of a daily thread to help keep us on track for the next 14 days???

MarimbaMom
Sun, Feb-02-03, 11:54
Oh man, I'd love to join a support thread. I'm the only person at home doing Atkins and the only one of my friends who needs to lose any weight, so it's been a pretty lonely journey for me so far. I'm 6 days into induction and have been doing great. This is my first low-carb experience and it seems to be (so far) a big relief over the old low-fat diets I've tried in the past. I haven't lost a pound yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I went on a long, hilly hike yesterday and that seemed to get my metabolism revved up quite a bit. Even when my daughter requested fettuccini alfredo for dinner last night, I found it easy to resist.