PDA

View Full Version : My story!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ttboyy2k
Sat, Feb-01-03, 17:14
Hello everyone! My name is Tommy. I used to be 240lbs. ~ 39% bodyfat. I started the Zone diet on May 1st of 2001. I lost a total of 80lbs. following this diet. That took me to 15% body fat. Which that isn't bad for a 25yr old endomorph. My pants size went from 42's to 32's. I hit a plateau at 15% for several months. I decided I needed a change. This is where I started using two new diet plans together. I first jumped onto a CKD program called the NHE (Natural Hormonal Enhancement) by Rob Fagin. I combined his diet structure with a food combination choice that is Right for my blood type. I am type 0 Rh-. Generally for type O's high protein diets are best. As of today I have reached 13% bodyfat. Finally overcoming my plateau. My goal is between 8-9% bodyfat range. This is so I can see my Abs. I've always wanted to see my abs. So I'm motivated to keep on the low carb lifestyle.

Kristine
Sat, Feb-01-03, 18:15
Wow, congrats on your success! :Party: I don't think I'll ever see my abs. :lol:

Hope you enjoy the forum! :wave: