PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

whyfret
Sat, Feb-01-03, 10:13
Encouragement and help is requested. I have tried this diet in the past and felt it didn't work for me. Again, I am trying and I am not losing. I am spilling small, with an occ. moderate ketones. I am on an anti-depressant, which I read does pose a problem. Any suggestions???

kdavis84
Sat, Feb-01-03, 12:50
Hang in there the weight will come off it may just be slow. Remeber to drink tons of water that helps allot. Eat lots of meat and the green beans does well with that it seams to help lose faster than eating meats and salad. good luck and hang in there. It would be good to start a journal to help keep up hwat you eat some of us can help with adise and suport knowing what you are eating and drinking.

Brian421
Sat, Feb-01-03, 19:50
I know how you feel when it comes to being stuck. I have been stuck at 214 for over a week. The good news is, I have not gained any weight! As far as the anti-depressant goes, yes they can hinder your weight loss. I am not a doctor so all I can recommend is for you to consult your physician about changing drugs. There are some ant-depressants which do not stall weight loss. Your doctor should know which ones are best for you.
Good luck and stick with it!

Brian

PoofieD
Sat, Feb-01-03, 22:55
I really do..
I gained at first.
I think so did Marlaine and a few others.
So. here is the take from the dr that started my WOE.
it has to do with healing.
YOu heal first..then you lose fat.
Okay..i figued I can do that.. and I am!
it works, you just have to give it time.. do the right things and it does start coming off.
I hope that helps a little!