PDA

View Full Version : Hullo All!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jezebel
Fri, Jan-31-03, 00:44
HI, I have spent ALL day( seriously) looking at the forums on this site! Wow!
I am into day four of my carefully monitored "induction experiment" I haven't got too much to lose but I want to lose fat!(not weight) I have been gluten free for a while and sliding away from other grains even more recently.....I am having a great induction.... no headaches... doing weights and aqua-aerobics and walking andi haven't had abnormal fatigue. I am however drinking HEAPS of water(I live in the Subtropics) I'm talking six or more litres a day( Just 'cos I'm thisrty)
I don't know if I'm in ketosis 'cos my water count keeps odors away... but I had a funny taste in my mouth last night....I am eating around 10-15g carbs a day through green veges.
I am so pleased to find this group... i will be back a whole lot more!
See ya soon
Jez
:wiggle: :hyper: :wiggle:

deb_o
Fri, Jan-31-03, 19:51
Welcome, Jez! :wave:

I'll think of you sweltering "down there" :sunny: while I'm shivering "up here", okay?
Keep up with the water, sounds like you're doing great!

Tangy62
Fri, Jan-31-03, 19:57
Hey Jezebel,
Glad I got to chat with you last nite!!! It's always great to meet new lo carbers. Welcome to the group and I look forward to chatting with you again!!
Tangy :wave:

Jezebel
Sun, Feb-02-03, 18:11
:thup: THank for the support... you know I feel great.. Iwent out to lunch and just dumped all the carby veg that came with my salmon on boyfriends plate.... I haven't had sugar cravings even though it has been my TOM..... I love this way of eating.... my hair is even growing faster.... and I've already lost a couple of inches... YAY!! :hyper: :hyper:

Tangy62
Tue, Feb-04-03, 19:46
Good for you!!
Keep up the good work!!!
Tangy :cheer:
P.S. By the way, stupid question time...... where is Brisbane? :confused:

Jezebel
Tue, Feb-04-03, 19:56
:D
In Queensland Australia....North of Sydney... Not as far NOrth as Darwin :p