PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

delilah
Mon, Jan-27-03, 14:27
Wow. It's been several months since I've been able to log on and say hello. The place I was staying burned down, work has been busy, moving into a stable place to live... whew!

I learned that the time between October 31st and January 1st was a really hard time, so I essentially took those months off. Fortunately, I only gained a few pounds and am trying to be right back on it again. Unfortunately, I seem to be gaining what I lost again, despite trying my hardest to be under 20g a day, drinking my water, and cycling 4 miles a day. I'm starting to wonder if I have yeast problems and if my addiction to bleu cheese dressing has something to do with it?

I'll search around for some threads on cheese and yeast and if that stalls some people, but anyone else seem to have this problem?

Kristine
Tue, Jan-28-03, 09:56
Welcome back!

>>"The place I was staying burned down..."

Argh! :( Hate it when that happens. Hope you're doing well in your new place.

>>"I'm starting to wonder if I have yeast problems and if my addiction to bleu cheese dressing has something to do with it?"

Could be. :confused: Cheese in any form seems to be a common staller.

Your website is *really* nice. I only had time to skim it, but I bookmarked it to check out later.