PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

YukonSun
Sun, Jan-26-03, 23:10
Hi Everyone!
New to this forum, but not new to the LC way of life. Started last year, February. Didn't have a book to read to begin with just started "doing it". I lost 30 pounds in just a few months, and was also going to Curves. The exercise did wonders for me because of a back injury I have, helped with the pain a lot. (The injury is what caused the weight gain).
Anyway... I was down to 238 and am sad to say am now sitting at about 259, I need to get it OFF, and now is the time. I just made a big move from Vancouver Island to the Yukon, so seems a good a time as any to get back to it.
I look forward to meeting some of you...
Take care of you...
Tammy
:daizy:

YukonSun
Sun, Jan-26-03, 23:18
Ok, I am replying to my own message, but for anyone who see's this, how do I get a pic
<-------
there?
lol
Tammy :rolleyes:

ladybugvv
Sun, Jan-26-03, 23:45
Just wanted to say hi. This is a great site with so much support and information.

ladybugvv
Sun, Jan-26-03, 23:55
Forgot to mention, the picture you asked about is an avater (sp?). If you go to the profile link above, you can edit options. Click on the avater link, and go from there. I don't know how to add outside pics though, but this will do for a start... :-)