PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dreamer
Sun, Jan-26-03, 22:30
I was watching the superbowl and I messed up. I will be drinking alot of water tonight, more than usual. It is okay cuz i will bounce back. Can I see a show of hands of who over did the carbs?

Have a good one and we will bounce back.

:spin:

catspaw
Sun, Jan-26-03, 22:50
The only thing that kept me good was the fact that I had to WORK during the game!

Don't beat yourself up - it'll come right back off if you don't fall off the wagon.

corecore
Sun, Jan-26-03, 23:14
Oh it was tough my friends but I just started last Monday and this being my first real big test, I passed!!!!!! yay!
Had all my buddies over and I drank water all day long, god I wanted a beer but just said no! Even barbecued burgers for all my buddies and they all had theirs on buns but I just ate my plan thank you very much! It was even more difficult cause the all brought chips and dips etc... all high carb stuff, so to combate that I broke out the pork rinds and dipped them in a little bit of ranch! It feels really good passing that test though, if you can survive Super Bowl Sunday, oopps sorry I mean the Big Game, and with all the buddies drinking and eating it up then I can do this!!!!!!!

Sorry not gloating here just proud that I could do it and just amazed that I did. And to all those that slipped, just get back on that horse baby! It is just one day, I guess the Raiders will have a tough time saying that huh?

Take Care,
Corey :spin: