PDA

View Full Version : Test message

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

FloraB
Sun, Jan-26-03, 15:27
Hello -I'm learning how to use your (this) site. I joined a year ago, but have only used it for info. Now I'd like to get more involved. Does anyone know how I can get a little avitar of my own? For all those not having success on Atkins, stay with it. Just forget about bread, pasta & potatoes & substitute other fun & healthy foods. It works & I just want you all to know, when I look in my mirror, I could care less if I ever ate another piece of french bread! (Atkins Rye is pretty good) By for now. :) :wave:

Kristine
Sun, Jan-26-03, 17:17
Hi and welcome! To select an avitar, click 'profile' underneath the orange navigation bar. Then go to 'edit options'. Avitar is at the bottom. If you want to upload your own, you can, but it has to be no larger than 100 x 100 pixels.

>>"when I look in my mirror, I could care less if I ever ate another piece of french bread!"

Amen! Who needs bread when you've got cheese, meat and peanut butter without the empty calories? ;)