PDA

View Full Version : I Survived the "Carb Party"

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RBalhan
Sun, Jan-26-03, 08:01
:roll: This party was so much fun..while everyone ate mega "carbs" I feasted on pepperoni slices, cheese & a couple of celery sticks with onion & chive cream cheese. Later on when everyone was eating chili and bread I had my salad and ground beef patty (cooked on the grill earlier) with mushrooms. Everyone looked and said "what are you eating, that looks delicious" and it was. Of course they wanted to know what I was doing and I kept my word and told them "I can't talk about it" which made them all the more curious. They all said "we'll wait and see". I can hardly wait myself. Since I have been dieting just about every day of my life and worrying about my weight it is great to get up every morning and know that I am FINALLY in control of my eating. That in itself is about the highest high I can feel. Thanks all for your encouragement and listening to me. Chao for now! :wave:

Talon
Sun, Jan-26-03, 10:45
Good for you! Sounds like you have the mindset to stay on track.