PDA

View Full Version : 30 Day Protein Power Challenge!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kristine
Mon, Jan-20-03, 17:51
Perhaps this was inspired by "Body For Life"; who knows... but the Eadeses are starting a 30 Day Challenge. I have no idea what it involves; they're still working on it, but if you're interested, visit this site (link.) (http://www.30daylowcarbdietsolution.com/signup_temp.htm) :thup:

I plan on doing it. :thup: I need to get back on the exercise bandwagon. Perhaps I'll cut out the beer, cheese and borderline-excessive coffee and see if I can't drop a few more pounds. :lol: Can't hurt!

tlawson
Mon, Jan-20-03, 18:48
Thanks for the link, Kristine. I'm signing up too. I figure it can't hurt to get a boost on the weight loss for the year. Hopefully they'll have more details soon. Do you think we'll have to get the new book? Is it even available in Canada yet?

TTFN,

Cinderella
Wed, Jan-22-03, 09:36
hmmmmm...maybe I should be checking this out. :rolleyes:

thanks for the link...

hugs...cin

teddybear3
Tue, Mar-25-03, 20:35
Thanks for sharing the link!! :D I signed up also. :yay: :bhug:

wcollier
Tue, Mar-25-03, 21:53
Hmmm.... I wonder if it's the same thing as their new 30 Day Low Carb Diet book? The suspence is killin' me! ;)

Wanda

Yesican
Wed, Mar-26-03, 07:29
I signed up.

I recently dusted off the cover of my Protein Power book & realized that I follow PP closely while doing BFL & LOVE the way I feel.

I can't wait to read this new book; Thanks for the link & the information.
:)

DDMariana
Mon, Mar-31-03, 17:26
I think I'm going to try this out Kristine... just read the book and this will be the perfect way to put it into action.

Thanks...

paradise
Sat, Apr-05-03, 11:43
I just read the book too and have been thinking of making a change to PP from Atkins. Thanks for the link, I signed up too.

Louloo
Sun, May-18-03, 07:35
Thanks for the link, I will sign up too.

mwallace29
Mon, May-19-03, 11:12
I signed up.

Louloo
Mon, May-19-03, 15:36
I signed up as well, this should be interesting :)

oregano
Sun, Jun-08-03, 06:17
I just signed up too! Has anyone heard anything?

I hope it's not like BFL where they require that you take their supplements.

lwilliam
Sun, Jun-08-03, 07:10
Hi,
Thanks for the link. I have tried to register for the challenge, however I keep getting a message "incorrect parameter" Any suggestions? Lyn Williams

tlawson
Mon, Jun-09-03, 14:35
Has anyone heard anything back yet about this? I signed up in January, but have not yet heard a darn thing :(

TTFN,