PDA

View Full Version : Starting tomorrow, again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DebbieS
Sun, Jan-19-03, 18:58
Hi- I'm starting tomorrow (again). I just can't seem to get motivated and stay that way. Everything is an excuse to pig out. LC is the only way I have been been able to lose weight. I lose 15 then gain it back. I'm hoping that with the support of friends I will be able to stick with it. My biggest problem is knowing what I should eat when I get hungry and don't have access to LC food. Any ideas? What about tomoatoes? I love them with fresh Mozzarella and olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Any ideas for snacks. What has worked for you? Breakfast ideas? Avacados? Pine nuts? Any advice would be most appreciated. Debbie

kdavis84
Sun, Jan-19-03, 19:37
Hi Debbie, :wave:

I have been haveing real good luck with Atkins I have been LCing for seven days now and have lose 10 pounds as of two days ago. I eat lots of eggs and meat of all kinds lunch meat from the deli not the pre packaged. and salad. no Avacados or Pine nuts. They are not allowed in Induction. Tomatoes are and the cheese is a go just remember to keep your carb around 20 and you will do great. I snack on left over meat, Cheese, Tuna, and deli slices. Good luck top you.

Kathy

Karen
Sun, Jan-19-03, 20:06
My biggest problem is knowing what I should eat when I get hungry and don't have access to LC food.

Carry LC food with you. Cans of fish, pork rinds, jerky, string cheese, macadamia nuts, almonds...

You can even go to fast food places and just eat the meat.

Karen

Karen
Sun, Jan-19-03, 21:18
My biggest problem is knowing what I should eat when I get hungry and don't have access to LC food.

Carry LC food with you. Cans of fish, pork rinds, jerky, string cheese, macadamia nuts, almonds...

You can even go to fast food places and just eat the meat.

Karen