PDA

View Full Version : New LC'er saying Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Downtown12
Sat, Jan-18-03, 22:49
Hello all! I just wanted to jump in and say hi. I have been a LC follower for over a year now, but just recently decided to actively stick to it and work on my goals. My highest weight was 238 a couple years ago, and that woke me up to say the least. I currently am trying to decide whether I want to follow CKD or TKD, any advise or suggestions, past experiences would be helpful and appreciated. I enjoy running and other cardio (is that sick?) and lift 4X a week and Martial Arts 2X a week. Love the site and will definitely be hanging around. Holler at me!

Karen
Sun, Jan-19-03, 02:17
Welcome to the forum!

We have a CKD Forum in the Excercise Forum that you may want to take a boo at. It's loaded with interesting stuff. Also, our Trainer Dan has written an excellent book called Metabolism Tips and Tricks. Clicking the quadrafit link in the bottom of his posts will take you there.

Cardio! You like cardio? Now that is the sickest thing I've heard all day! ;)

Karen