PDA

View Full Version : Iam New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RENEE210
Sun, Jan-12-03, 09:24
I am trying to loose weight and I am having a hard time and if you guys can help I would be thankful.

Princesspp
Sun, Jan-12-03, 09:31
You've come to the perfect site for support .. I've made so many friends here .. over the years !!! :D

The people on this site are very knowledgeable, and even though I've been working on this for 3-4 years, (I lose slow, but I know the reasons, and am okay with it :D ); and been a member of the site for 1.5 -2 years, I'm still learning something new every day ...

First of all I would check out the Quick Links to the right; and read up on the "which low-carb plan is right for me?" ... it gives summaries of all the low carb plans recommended .. :D

Browse around the site, and don't be afraid to ask questions !!!! :D there's always SOMEONE out there that will know .. :D

Again .. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have over the years .. :D Hope to see you floating around ... :D