PDA

View Full Version : GNC Total Lean

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

aileen
Fri, Jan-10-03, 12:57
Has anyonr tried these? After taking this for 3 days, my ketostix no longer changed color and I was actually hungry for the first time since starting LC 6 weeks ago. Could these pills be the cause? The company says they contain no carbs. I have had no weight loss in over 3 weeks...13 lbs total loss. Slightly discouraged but I will keep plugging along.

Natrushka
Fri, Jan-10-03, 13:11
aileen, w/o knowing exactly what they are made of it's hard to tell. Some supplements can negatively effect ketosis (such as HCA or Citrimax), then again, ketostix are notoriously unreliable.

Becoming hungry again after a time on LC is also common - and it's not a bad thing. Eating too much will keep you from losing fat but so will eating too little. Many of us find our appetites return, especially as we lose fat and become more active.

Nat