PDA

View Full Version : hello all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

assiesue
Tue, Jan-07-03, 18:27
Hi everyone, my name is sue and I'm from australia. I started counting carbs one week today and have lost 4kg so I'm still in induction. Can anyone tell me what 6lb is in kg's please. :q:

karich
Tue, Jan-07-03, 18:39
Hi Sue,

Welcome to the list :) Go to this site
http://www.laurasmidiheaven.com/Tools/PoundsKilogramsConverter.shtml
and it will help you convert from kg to pounds or pounds to kg (though it has an annoying banner at the top!)

Kara

PS In case the link doesn't work-- 6 pounds is 2.7 pounds :)

assiesue
Tue, Jan-07-03, 22:24
thank you Kara for your reply. I had a look at your progress well done!! I noticed that was in june 2002 how is it going now (6 months later) My partner and I have just started last week in my first week of induction I have lost 4kgs and best of all i'm not missing my pasta and sweets (my two ex-favourite foods).

sue

Rosebud
Tue, Jan-07-03, 22:45
Hi Sue, welcome!

One kilo = 2.2 pounds.

So you've lost 8.8 pounds. Goodonyamate! :D

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

assiesue
Sun, Jan-12-03, 21:14
Thanks so much ladies, I've been here for about a week now and have settled into 'THE WAGON' With Wendye and all the other losers. The support is so good and I'm learning heaps and having a laugh.

Thanks again,
Sue