PDA

View Full Version : instant friends, yay!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mellie1128
Mon, Jan-06-03, 14:17
Hey everyone!

I've been reading posts before I joined and everyone is so friendly I had be a part of this. I feel like I've made a million instant friends already! :)

I'm so glad to join. Been LCing since beginning of September and I love it! Got lots of people in my office following suit. I'm looking forward to getting and giving advice.

Feel free to contact me, but be warned...I'll talk your arm off.

Melanie

Bloom
Mon, Jan-06-03, 15:11
HI and a big welcome Melanie, wow you are doing really well, look at youre stats :cheer:
How 'bout starting a journal as Im sure you will be an inspriation to others :)

Your so right, this site is wonderfully supportive and Ive sure made lots of wonderful friends as you will too :cool: :thup:

lkonzelman
Mon, Jan-06-03, 15:33
Bloom is right! Stay a while and create a journal! We are all looking forward to meeting you and seeing how you lost all that weight so far...

mellie1128
Thu, Jan-09-03, 08:15
thanks guys for the warm welcome. i will start a journal...just as soon as i figure out where it is! :D

melanie