PDA

View Full Version : Body Shots

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Anybody
Thu, Jan-02-03, 11:34
Well its been 40+ lbs since I started and I thought now would be a good time to post some B/A pics of me.

The first pic on the left is from the begining of Nov. 305lbs. The middle picture is from Dec 1st. and the one on the right is today... in jeans 2 sizes smaller and a shirt I've had for 5 years that I could never wear before.

:D
Click here to see me shrink! (http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/397221500)

ljclowater
Thu, Jan-02-03, 11:51
You are doing great. Congratulations on your success so far!!!! Keep up the good work.

lkonzelman
Thu, Jan-02-03, 11:58
Wow Anybody - that is quite a transformation. You look great!

vbrowne
Thu, Jan-02-03, 12:00
Congratulations, you look marvelous - keep up the good work - before and after pics are amazing to really see the difference.

MarieC
Thu, Jan-02-03, 12:54
Wow, what a great change in such a small amount of time! You're doing terrific and your so motivating! Thanks for sharing!

DDMariana
Thu, Jan-02-03, 17:48
Oh my God...you guys look FANTASTIC!!

Thanks for the motivation...I'm trying to figure out how to post a pic of me for my journal. It really does show the progress!!

:wave:

Anybody
Thu, Jan-02-03, 18:36
If you want to give me the pics Ill put them up for you DD...

cori
Thu, Jan-02-03, 18:46
When you said body shots, I thought of drinks. And I'm not even a drinker.

But the pics look great. You should be proud of yourself. They're inspiring!

Natrushka
Thu, Jan-02-03, 19:04
Originally posted by cori
When you said body shots, I thought of drinks. And I'm not even a drinker. I'm with Cori on this one :lol: After your "new year's drinks" post I was thinking... tequilla & lemon & salt!

WTG on the changes, Chris. You're doing so well :thup:

Nat

Anybody
Thu, Jan-02-03, 19:06
*laugh* its not like I'm a perv all the time.. sheesh .. how'd you guys know!??!

Topher

Mattsgram
Thu, Jan-02-03, 19:36
Just wanted to add my good wishes on your loss!!!!!!
What a wonderful feeling!!!!!!

Natrushka
Thu, Jan-02-03, 19:38
Originally posted by Anybody
*laugh* its not like I'm a perv all the time.. sheesh .. how'd you guys know!??! Why does the phrase "it takes one to know one" come to mind? ;)

N

Miss Melis
Thu, Jan-02-03, 20:09
HI!

First congratulations!! You are doing great!

Has it been easy for you? What does your daily diet consist of? :q:

thanks! :wave:

M-

Anybody
Thu, Jan-02-03, 20:45
You can read what ive been eating in my Journal... just click the link below.

Has it been easy... far easier then any other diet Ive been on... Zone diet had way to much measuring for my tastes. The only real problem I had was the convience of bread... but now after having gone without it for 2 months its not a big deal.

I was lucky.. no sugar withdrawel problems... I basically eat what I want whenever I want as long as I stick to the rules of induction..

Im a carnivore anyways so its really perfect for me.

The addition of going to the gym Im sure is excellerating the weight loss and gaining physical fitness that I havnt had in a long time.

You can check out my gym log below as well :)

Thanks for chiming in and giving well wishes :) MSG me any time :)

sharann
Thu, Jan-02-03, 21:34
Wow! Anybody, you look great!

Laura, you are gorgeous too!

You guys are an inspiration to many. :thup:

Anybody
Mon, Jan-06-03, 13:49
Thanks Sharann.

To be honest I'm doing this for very selfish reasons like feeling better about my self and living longer, but if people are inspired by it thats great to :)

Ooo raaa.

Topher

Suz
Mon, Jan-06-03, 14:15
Ditto on what everyone else has posted! You look fantastic! I can't believe you lost 40 lbs in 2 months! Probably the hardest 2 months of the year with Thanksgiving/Christmas & New Years. You've really stuck with it though, that's Awesome!

:thup:

Suz

Anybody
Mon, Jan-06-03, 15:11
Thanks Suz.

Its really not that hard to believe considering I wasnt doing ANYTHING for exercise before and now Im doing a constant flow of it. And not eating bread at every meal or potato or pasta or drinking my body weight in sugared soda....

Unhealthy diet plus not moving at all = Fat Topher
Daily exercise plus a better eating plan = Shrinking Topher.

DarkLotus
Mon, Jan-06-03, 15:59
I thought this was going to be a new drink or some new fitness craze too :p Your pics look great anybody! I peek in your gym log frequently too, good luck with your continued shrinkage! :wave:

Elihnig
Wed, Mar-19-03, 18:07
Don't you think it's time to update this?

Half the females in this forum want to see your new pants (trousers for those in other countries).

Maybe on the weekend when you have some time.

You are doing so great!

Beth

Paleoanth
Wed, Mar-19-03, 18:40
Yes update! Update!

DDMariana
Wed, Mar-19-03, 18:59
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Can you do a moving picture this time??? You know, one of those "Real Player" kind of things... :yum:

You brave soul, you... ;)

chemlady
Wed, Mar-19-03, 21:12
Yes i like the idea of the moving picture...give us your modeling runway performance mr. sexy pants
L

kellser
Wed, Mar-19-03, 21:52
But you look great! Congrats on being able to see such stellar results. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
~Kellser

deze
Fri, Mar-21-03, 19:20
how bout showing more skin this time??? oops, did I say that????

:D
j

Kristine
Sat, Mar-22-03, 16:49
<center>:cheer: Up-date! Up-date! Up-date! :cheer:</center>