PDA

View Full Version : New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kojidog
Tue, Dec-31-02, 11:58
Hello everyone! I to am new to site. What I hope to do is change my poor eating habits. I am a carbo junkie along with sugar. I know what I do wrong but I am having a hard time keeping on track. I am not viewing this as a diet but eating plan change. Help please keep me in track!

Happy New Year! Susan :thup:

Talon
Tue, Dec-31-02, 14:13
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Keep checking in here and take a peek at the Success Stories forum - great motivational tools!

macleay
Tue, Dec-31-02, 21:33
Kojidog, that is great that you are viewing this as
a way of life. That's what I'm doing as well. I've
been on many, many diets throughout the years, and
most of them damaged my body and made me hopeless.

If you visit this site often (I'm on here every day), it will
help motivate you, as there are so many others that
are in your shoes. Also, I suggest you start a journal
and consider fitday.com to keep track of your eating.

Welcome and best of luck!

Jill :wave:

JudyTrue
Wed, Jan-01-03, 16:01
Hi Susan and Welcome!

I found that once I got carbs out of my system and under control, my craving for sugar went away. You've come to the right place for support, and you'll find the biggest bunch of LC cheerleaders for you! :cheer:

Keep writing and consider starting a journal soon. It's a great way to keep on track.

Happy New Year and Good Luck!!

Rockysmom
Wed, May-11-05, 15:33
I'm a carbo-holic myself. If anyone had told me I would voluntarily give up ice cream and cheesecake, I'd have told them they were nuts! And bread!......don't even get me started on that! We'll do it, though. I'm determined, and you must be, too, or you wouldn't be here. Good luck to you, and keep us up on your progress.