PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

charkwe
Mon, Dec-30-02, 16:22
Hi there,

Found this site while surfing... Ihave just begun Dr.B's plan and am down 29.8 pounds so far... and feeling great. Lookiung for some support and to meet new people who hav ebeeen there....

Thanks to all of you out there...Hope to chat soon :spin:

tamarian
Mon, Dec-30-02, 17:50
Hi charkwe,

First, congratulations on your weight loss so far. I just wanted to mention that Dr. B's diet cannot be discussed on our forum for several reasons, it is a doctor supervised plan, and unpublished. For these and other legal reasons, we are not allowed to discuss them, nor do we support them. In addition, they do not fit the low-carb theme by eating healthy, since Dr. B's plan depends on starvation level eating, and vitamin injections.

This is different than Dr. Richard Bernstein diet (Diabetese Solution), a low-carb diet, which we do support, and is published.

I would have given you a link to another forum that does discuss Dr. B, but they have been shut down.

Wa'il

Kristine
Mon, Dec-30-02, 17:53
Hi! :wave: Which Dr B? Dr. Berstein, the diabetes doctor? Or Dr Berstein, the clinic dude that has Mike Bullard on his commercial?

Just a heads up that if it's the latter, you're more than welcome to hang out here, but we can't really give advice or support proprietary diet plans. More details <a href="http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36925">here.</a>

:Party: Congratulations on your success so far! :Party:

(edit: Tamarian beat me to it. ;) )

charkwe
Tue, Dec-31-02, 12:53
Thanks for the update.....

I was just looking for some extra support and learning from other women who are on the same road. I agree with your decision... as i am paying and pray the weight stays off. and hate to put out so much cash to see the results.
Hope to one day be able to discuss and seek support from this awesome site.... thanks to all who have put the time into this site.....