PDA

View Full Version : new member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

delph
Mon, Dec-30-02, 13:14
hi all
just found this site today while looking for other info. I've been off and on Atkins since March of 2001. Lost about 30 lbs, but right now that's not the issue. I seem to have Yeast syndrome and that kind of stalls my life change experience. I found tons of info on this site. I'm so pumped. It's exciting to find all the recipes because I've been on my own for so long and it does get boring eating the same things so much. I was on a more restrictive diet than Atkins for about a week but am looking for an alternative. I had no cheese or other dairy except for yogurt. by reading the info on the forum I think I can alter my eating habits again to suit me better. I love the LC plan and am anxious to get back to it. I'm just excited to be here. :Delph

Kristine
Mon, Dec-30-02, 14:07
Greetings and welcome! :wave: I don't envy you on the yeast issue. :( You probably noticed that there's a Candida/IBS forum here. It's under the Low Carb Health & Technical Forums section.

Enjoy the forums! :)