PDA

View Full Version : Doing Great- Love the LCWOL

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mamakim1
Tue, Dec-24-02, 09:01
:D :D :D Hi all-
Just an update. I started Atkins April 1 of 2002. Now i'm down 26.5 lbs on Atkins (9 months) and a total of 52 lbs since July of '01 (I was doing Weight Watchers/starvation then). I'm less than 10 lbs from my all time goal and i feel great. I owe it all to low carb. Before atkins , all i knew was starvation and guilt. THANKS all for the support- i spend a lot of time here reading and learning from you all. HAve a great Holiday and have an extra helping of turkey WITH the skin! Kim :D :D
:D

Talon
Tue, Dec-24-02, 09:07
Kim,

Wonderfull news to hear that you are doing so well! Isn't it so fantastic to be able to lose weight AND not be hungry?!

Best wishes.

mamakim1
Tue, Dec-24-02, 09:27
Talon- Thanks for the well wishes. YES, that is what's so different and great about LC'ing- no starvation - no uncontrollable hunger. I've been doing it 9 months and it sill shocks me!
Kim

DWRolfe
Tue, Dec-24-02, 10:00
Your goal is within reach...

...what an wonderful gift to yourself this holiday!

I'm with you...LC is the way for me!

Happy Holidays!

Donald :wave:

mamakim1
Tue, Dec-24-02, 10:21
Donald- thanks

You are doing great too! Have a great holiday! we can enjoy and feel good about ourselves at the same time. Kim :wave:

windy
Fri, Dec-27-02, 14:50
I love this woe also. It is so easy and such good food and real food.

Donald you have lost over a hundred pounds and you must be really feeling great. I am proud of the little bit I have lost and know that I will make it to goal.

Every one have a good weekend.

Windy(Linda)

Angvamp
Sat, Dec-28-02, 22:54
You have done a great job!! You have a lot to be proud of, what a great way to bring in the new year.

Keep up the good work.

Ang