PDA

View Full Version : Need more control in my life - leaving CAD

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

yvonne326
Mon, Dec-09-02, 06:43
I tried doing CAD for last three weeks and the first week I did well. Then slowly the carbs crept up and I totally lost control this past week. I feel I need a more controlled WOE for me...thus I have decided to get back on Atkins since I did lose 30 lbs on that plan before.

I know for many of you CAD works and I wish you continued success but for me, the carb cravings and hunger were too much to deal with - - especially during times of high stress as I have been experiencing over last few weeks.

Anyway, thank you for all the info you provided and happy holidays!

chocolate
Mon, Dec-09-02, 06:51
The best of luck to you Yvonne!!!!!

Hugs
Choc

Zuleikaa
Mon, Dec-09-02, 09:22
Yvonne
You might have had an allegy to some carbs/foods. That can cause cravings too. Check out the addiction vs allegy thread here.

Good Luck to you. Continued success! We support whatever works for people and gets the weight off.

tokenyanke
Mon, Dec-09-02, 11:57
Yvonne,

I do hope you will have continued success on Atkins again. Not every plan works for everyone and you have to find just the right one and go with it. I'm glad you recognized that and are going back to Atkins rather than just throwing in the towel on your weight loss.

need2bthi2
Tue, Dec-10-02, 02:16
:thup: Yvonne

You must do what is right for you. Good luck :wave:

plum
Tue, Dec-10-02, 08:05
good luck yvonne.... hope the stress eases for you too...... :thup: