PDA

View Full Version : Chipolte and Carbs

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Pokey
Fri, Dec-06-02, 11:42
Hey i was wondering if there is anyone that eats at Chipotle? It is a Mexican food place we have here in Colorado.
If so i need some help figuring out the carb count for something i love eating there that i modified. It is called a Naked burrito. Basically. Here is what is in it.
I get no Tortilla
Double meat either Chcken or Steak Which is = to about 2 big spoonfulls.
Cheese about half of a handfull
sour cream about 3 tbs
Guacamole about 3 tbs
Lettuce Romaine About half of a handfull.
Then of course a dob of hot sauce on the side used sparinglly of course cause it it hot!!

Can someone help me figure this out. please. I am not sure where to even start.

Thanks,
Pokey
:daze:

orchidday
Fri, Dec-06-02, 16:08
Oh, I used to love Chipolte! I moved to Florida about 18 months ago but I grew up in Colorado. I MISS Chipolte but not scraping the ice off my car.....

Just looking at the naked burrito - and I do remember those! I would estimate 7 or eight carbs. A couple for the sauce cause we aren't really sure what's in it, several for the guacomole, a couple for the lettuce, and a couple for the great unknown. Anyway, that is what I would count if I were so fortunate to eat one!

Welcome aboard! Cindi

orchidday
Fri, Dec-06-02, 16:09
Dangit, and I forgot to say I added a few for the cheese. Good Luck!

Pokey
Fri, Dec-06-02, 16:22
Oh good! I am so excited! I love Chipotle. I was really hoping that i did not have to give it up.
I figured it would be about 7 or 8 carbs.
I just wasnt sure about the Guacamole.
But i guess if you get it all without the beans and rice it is a good low carb meal.
YAY!! :yay: