PDA

View Full Version : ThreeLac

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sotrue
Thu, Dec-05-02, 12:01
Has anybody tried ThreeLac? It's recently been available in North America.
Thanks,
Sonia

arnie
Fri, Dec-20-02, 13:06
What is it? I've never heard of it before. Is it a good bacteria?

ByeCandida
Fri, Jan-24-03, 12:45
Hi sotrue!

I have been on ThreeLac since 1/13/03. I am also taking a supplement called Hydroxygen Plus with every meal. The ThreeLac is a powder that you let dissolve in your mouth - it's kind of lemony, and actually seems sweet when you've not had sugar for days!

The ThreeLac is supposed to kill off the excess yeast in your system - and will therefore cause yeast dieoff symptoms. Mine started after 3 days...I got cottonmouth and was very fatigued. That cleared up after a week, and then I started having some digestion issues - gassiness and diarrhea, but it's minor compared to the candida symptoms.

Hope that helps!
ByeCandida!

poopu
Sat, Mar-29-03, 21:34
Hi!

I am dying to know if this threelac stuff really works. It sure is pricey.

Thanks,
Ramona

chinakent
Wed, Oct-08-03, 22:18
I am looking for someone that has taken Threelac to rid themselves of Candida and what results they have experienced. I'm seriously considering getting some and trying it but would like a first hand opinion from someone else first.