PDA

View Full Version : [SB] Does this really work?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Debra1953
Thu, Nov-21-02, 22:37
A couple of months ago, I signed on with this....got a couple of buddies...I thought....then nothing....no more help...no support....Is anyone else feeling left out? :(

molly1844
Sun, Nov-24-02, 06:28
Our SB forum isn't very busy yet but it is growing. And I think we have folks willing and able to support you and answer questions.

I'm sorry that you are feeling left out. I'm not quite sure what you mean though??? :confused: How can we better serve you?

We would love to help!

molly :rose:

Debra1953
Sun, Nov-24-02, 09:29
I just need a friend who will stick it out with me...someone who has been there thru the weak moments and give me the boost that I need...I had a buddy in the beginning, but then she had another buddy and I did feel "left behind"....I don't mean to sound like a whiner even though that's what I probably am.

LBDropper
Sun, Nov-24-02, 11:34
I'm willing to help anyone at any time. I'm buddiless also.

Tangy62
Wed, Nov-27-02, 22:44
Hi there!!! I am still new to this WOE myself, but not to lo-carbing. I'll buddy too!! Tangy :wave:

molly1844
Sun, Dec-08-02, 08:37
Hi Debra just wanted to see how you are doing. This time of year it is so tough to eat on plan. Way too many temptations around holiday time.

Hope you are hanging in there.

molly :)

Debra1953
Sun, Dec-08-02, 14:20
:wave:
Temptations? More like barracades - blockades....just got back from a baby shower....had shredded turkey on a croissant, salad, strawberry pretzel salad, taco salad...did say NO to the cake...that is an accomplishment if nothing else is.....Did my 1 1/2 hour yoga class yesterday...have started to run, just a wee bit along with my 3 mile walk in the mornings....got to do extra thru this time of year....will hang in there though....thanks

Deb

Tangy62
Mon, Dec-09-02, 13:54
Deb,
Thought I would give you a little bit of seeing my journey too. I have decided for this time, for me, I am not gonna keep myself totally on the S.B. throughout these holidays. I have been "trying" to watch the sugar intake, tho. But I am looking after the holidays to be in this WOE whole hog!! I know people are doing wonderful on their WOE thru the holidays, but for me I decided to go at it this way. Not saying that you should do that, but that is where I am with it right now. I am also trying to find a "cheap" excercise glider too for the excercise end of things. The heel of my feet can't take alot of walking right now till I hopefully get some of my weight off. Sooo, there is my soapbox saga. :daze: Keep up the good work on your end cuz it will pay off eventually!!!
Tangy :wave: