PDA

View Full Version : new but not so new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

blip
Mon, Nov-18-02, 23:27
first things first,
i just have to say how impressed i am with this web site. what a great support system. I wish i had know of it earlier.
I just got back on the band wagon or the atkins wagon you could say. I've attempted this WOE a few times since july only able to last maybe two weeks at time. I now know if i had known of the incredible support system here i would have been more inspired to stick with it.
well I'm back on and more determined than ever!
In the past i had felt so alone. I'm not! thank you all for being here. I look forward to sharing success with you. :wave:

melissa07
Mon, Nov-18-02, 23:30
Welcome to the forum, Blip, & welcome back to LCing!

You're right, this is a great forum & there are many experienced LCers here to help answer questions & provide support!

I look forward to seeing you succeed this time around!

All the best,

sam59
Tue, Nov-19-02, 09:24
Sounds like you certainly have the right attitude going in....and yes...everyone here is wonderfully supportive.

May I suggest that you start yourself a journal. Just go to boot camp in the menu and get one going...we'll check in and keep an eye on you!

Sam

blip
Tue, Nov-19-02, 21:43
hey people!

Thanks for the warm welcome! i think i will check out the journal section. i've read quite a few books but always wonder if i'm doing this right. somethings right, I've lost another 2 pounds since I've started induction less than a week ago! -blip :hyper: