PDA

View Full Version : One Week & Five Pounds!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kennyb536
Mon, Nov-11-02, 20:00
I'm back on track after losing nearly 60 pounds last year and then gaining 25.5 back this summer...I am back on track!

I started my induction last Monday and have already lost five pounds. Not a big deal but if I can keep this up...I'll be happy!

Last year when I started the Low Carb thing, I lost 8 pounds in the first week, over 15 pounds throughout induction and a total of 24 pounds the first month and then 13 pounds the next month. I know that probably isn't going to happen this time around but I'm willing to take what I can!!!

Good Luck Everyone!

erikamass
Mon, Nov-11-02, 20:50
Congrats Kenny On a Very successful first week. Here's to many more!!! :thup:

Kristine
Mon, Nov-11-02, 21:29
WTG!!! It's good that you nipped it in the bud, so to speak. It's a way of life, and ups and downs are part of the journey. :)

Enjoy!

kennyb536
Tue, Nov-12-02, 08:39
Thanks for the support!

How long did it take you to reach your goal?

DWRolfe
Tue, Nov-12-02, 09:29
Atta boy, Kennyb536!

It's all about the proper mindset, isn't it?

I did pretty much the same thing you did. Lost 65lbs gained it back (well, I also added another 30) but this time aroudn things are much better and I'm fully dedicated.

Continued success to you!

Donald :wave:

Cinderella
Tue, Nov-12-02, 10:01
I started my induction last Monday and have already lost five pounds. Not a big deal .....5 lbs is a Big deal! :daze:

Hats off to you Kenny :thup:

cin