PDA

View Full Version : Introduction!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MIKristen
Fri, Nov-08-02, 12:32
Hi! I'm new to this site and to the Low-Carb way of life. Actually, I haven't started yet... A co-worker and myself are doing this together and starting tomorrow morning. I recently lost nearly 45 pounds on LA Weightloss, but after a four-month plateu and close to a dozen different counselors (very high employee turnover) I quit paying them my money. I've decided to get back at it and lose the rest of the weight! I'm very excited and can't wait to get started! Good luck to all! :spin: :sunny:

lkonzelman
Fri, Nov-08-02, 12:36
Welcome to this site - it is a wealth of information and helpful people.

You may want to create your own journal to keep track of your successes and let us all try to give some advice and get to know you better...

Read some journals too, it will give you an idea of what this site offers.

mischa
Fri, Nov-08-02, 12:39
Hello and welcome :wave:

I wish you a good start, this website is full of information and has great support. You may want to check out www.fitday.com as well, there you can keep track of your carb intake. You may want to start a journal as well....its a good place to meet people, get advise when needed and sometimes a sounding board :p

Good luck

Mischa

Cinderella
Fri, Nov-08-02, 14:25
Welcome...

I'm sure you will find lots of support and new found friendships. Goodluck in your new journey!!

cin :)