PDA

View Full Version : Happy.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GatorGal93
Thu, Nov-07-02, 08:54
If anyone here knows my story, I have struggled horribly with my weight gain BUT my determination has continued. I have succeeded with this WOL in the past, and I know it works.

Anyways, to my point. I have been on a specific plan since Monday which a member recommended to me. This board has given me tremendous support, and I am very greatful for it, but this member has given me something else...
1. Direction
2. Motivation

I have lost four pounds since Monday and I have a great attitude and lots of energy...even though I should be retaining and gaining right now (if you know what I mean).

Four pounds is not much, but when you yo-yo between 227 and 230 for months, it means a lot to you.

Maybe this won't continue, maybe it will. At least I will have this thread to reference in the future to remeber how great I felt this day.

Thank you,
Julie

P.S. In case I haven't told you enough already, thank you Zuleika.

Cinderella
Thu, Nov-07-02, 09:00
~~~~Congratulations~~~~

Four pounds is a WONDERFUL achievment!! :D :D :D

I would LOVE to see my numbers drop as they have been stuck for a LONG time!!

Be proud! :daze:

Direction and motivation....good advice. :thup: :thup:

Thanx for sharing...
cin