PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SLW1947
Mon, Nov-04-02, 01:37
:confused: I hope I am in right place for this. I am in process of reading and researching the Schwarzbein Principle. It really sounds like a plan to help me regain optimal health and wellness.
From what I have read in her book, I should have found and started this program 30 years ago.
I have multiple health problems, that I am not ready to completely throw the towel into and give up.
I am presently on high doses of steroids for Polymyalgia Rheumatica with Temporal Arteritis. This has created a hugh craving for Carbs.
I appreciate all the help and support that I can get in starting a program to help regain my health to the highest possible optimal level.
I suffer from chronic pain due to several conditions. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Slw1947

orchidday
Mon, Nov-04-02, 12:32
Welcome aboard SWL! Glad you are joining us. I know steroids make it harder to lose weight but it WILL come off. Many people on the forum who have chronic pain problems have done very well with this way of life. Be careful that you are taking your supplements. Glad you are here and good luck to you! Cindi :wave: :wave: