PDA

View Full Version : Ross bars in Edmonton?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Deirdre
Fri, Mar-23-01, 00:15
Does anybody know where they sell Ross chocolate bars in Edmonton? I checked the shopping section and there are 2 places, I was wondering if anyone's seen them anywhere else, maybe other Shoppers Drug Mart's?

Sadai
Sat, Apr-28-01, 22:37
They are selling them at the Heritage Shoppers on the South Side Edmonton, not sure of any others but will check it out now?? ....

Robin
Sat, Apr-28-01, 23:20
Sorry to butt in on your thread, but I couldn't help noticing you ladies are from Edmonton. Would you be interested in getting together around May 26th. Michelle & Keith Pope might be coming from Cold Lake, Brenda Montemurro, maybe Tina MacDonald (hello Tina, you out there?) too. We will be coming in from Winnipeg on the long weekend and staying with friends in Millwoods for about two weeks.

We just picked up the newest Ross bar, chocolate cherry. Tastes like marachino (sp) chocolates or those cherry blossom things without the nuts. If you are unable to get the bars, we can bring them with us for you. There are now 11 different flavours.

toni
Tue, May-15-01, 07:36
Deidre,
We sell them at the store where I work at Guardian Drugs St. Albert. I think we have most of the flav. Hope this helps.
toni:D