PDA

View Full Version : time to do this right!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mrice
Mon, Oct-28-02, 09:04
Okay, I'm determined this time! I've done low carbing about 4 times, and each time I hit a wall, give in to the seductive carbs, :devil: and slide back. Another problem for me is that, while some give in to cookies, others to pasta, my cravings are for bourbon, which has tons of sugar and major social implications. This is day 2 of induction for me, and I know with support that I can begin to feel better. :heart: Good luck to all!

Kristine
Mon, Oct-28-02, 10:10
Hi and welcome! :wave: I hear you - I'm quite impulsive when it comes to food. It's tough, but I find it gets easier the longer you stay "on the wagon." When I feel so much better for having ditched the carbs, they definitely lose their appeal.

Good luck! :)

lkonzelman
Mon, Oct-28-02, 10:46
Glad you stopped by and hope we are all helpful to you this time around....
:wave:
FYI - you may want to start a journal. For me it is helpful to get others input sometimes or just be accountable for my own behavior.

All the best LCing!