PDA

View Full Version : Ho Hum....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gc1
Sat, Oct-26-02, 13:39
I just went into my closet and took out a pair of 36 Levi's that I haven't been able to fit in for 8 years and guess what :)

They fit nicely and my wife keeps grabbing my ~ss

Now this is a good feeling (jeans fitting, not wife playing grab ~ss with me :D )

Stick with it people , a short 5 months ago I couldnt even zip these pants much less snap them but today I am wearing them.

Jeff

Talon
Sat, Oct-26-02, 13:48
Yahoo! Feels good doesn't? Umm, the fitting into the jeans part of course!

Twinkle
Sat, Oct-26-02, 14:19
I never got rid of any clothes that I ever owned, or so it looks in my closet! I can't wait until I can get my big *ss in the next size smaller jeans. I'm hoping another month.....

Congrats on your loss! Keep up the good work.

orchidday
Mon, Oct-28-02, 15:07
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Congratulations on your terrific weight loss! How wonderful to feel attractive and sexy again! Keep it up, sounds like your motivation is tops! Cindi

Cinderella
Tue, Oct-29-02, 08:10
What a great post! :thup: Just the motivation I need.

cin :D

TeriDoodle
Tue, Oct-29-02, 15:36
Jeff, I can top that!

Today someone at work said to me:

"You're so skinny....You make me sick!"

Now, let me tell you, it took quite a while before THAT sunk in!! It was like my brain was saying:

**Does not compute. Error. Error. Does not compute.**

a short 5 months ago I couldnt even zip these pants much less snap them but today I am wearing them. You forgot the important part..... that you're also able to BREATHE while wearing them! :thup:

Congrats, dude!!!