PDA

View Full Version : More info on Slimbuterol and GAMA

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tammay
Thu, Oct-24-02, 17:12
Hello all,
No one answered my previous email but hopefully this will give a little info so that some expert out there (or at least more than I am :) ) can respond.

I just got the bottles today and this is the info on them:

Slimbuterol
the bottle reads "ultimate carb blocker and appetite suppressor"
Gynema Sylvestre - 150 mg
Banaba Leaf - 10 mg
Synephrine - 20 mg
(they specifically say there is no caffiene or ephedra in the mix)

GAMA:
The product itself is called In Shape Dream Shape
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GAMA) - 2 grams (comes in powder form)
Bottle does have a warning: "It is common for some users to experience initial nervousness, tremors, mild tingling, increased heartrate after taking. This reaction fades quickly"

Any info at all??? I've tried looking on the web but nothing substantial seems to pop up.

Tam

HLFAN
Thu, Oct-24-02, 21:09
Hi Tammay, I don't think I can help you but someone here like Doreen probably can.

I think, not sure, that "carb blockers"work in the bowel somehow. They might give you the runs. I don't take any supplements or diet aids except vitamins. MY heart races if I even drink too much coffee so I'm very careful not to take these things.

Remember what happened with ehpedra, phen,phen etc. Many of these products are not regulated. There are sometimes ingredients that are not included on the label. Sorry I couldn't be more help. nancy

:roll:

tammay
Mon, Oct-28-02, 15:34
Hi nancy,
Thanks anyway for replying and reminding me about the regulation thing. I still have both bottle unopened because I've started to depend on too many of those suppliments (was taking Xenadrine and Ripped Fuel when I was working out more) and I don't want to get dependent on them. So I'm trying it with just a multi vitamin and calcium supplement!

Tam

loislane13
Sun, Dec-08-02, 12:58
Hello All,
Was reading post about slimbuterol & Gaba. Wow what great products..I take the two faithfully and believe that they have contributed to my weight loss. I buy the products from a web site called Supervita.com. They are running a special now for 24.99. lots of useful info on site too. I answered a questionaire that was posted on this site, very helpful. Hope I helped :thup: :thup: :D

Lois