PDA

View Full Version : A couple quick questions to get me through the week...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cinderella
Wed, Oct-23-02, 14:10
If you read my past post I mentioned that I will not have a pp book until Saturday.

1- Is there any difference in the foods allowed (atkins vrs pp) I'm not talking fruits...I'm asking about dairy or other foods.

2- I can now have up to 10 carbs per meal. If I go over by 3 or 4 carbs, should I deduct those from the next meal.

Anyother tips to help me out would be appreciated.

thanx...cin

Karen
Wed, Oct-23-02, 14:43
1- Is there any difference in the foods allowed (atkins vrs pp) I'm not talking fruits...I'm asking about dairy or other foods.

Yep! High fat dairy products are limited. Also egg yolks, but not because of fat.

2- I can now have up to 10 carbs per meal. If I go over by 3 or 4 carbs, should I deduct those from the next meal.

Which means you have 30 carbs a day, so keep the day in the 30 gram range.

Karen

Cinderella
Wed, Oct-23-02, 15:55
Thanks Karen.

Wouldn't you know it...I had whipped cream this afternoon....lol....hope I didn't go over.

cin