PDA

View Full Version : new member says hello from MIAMI

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

truck
Fri, Jun-22-01, 12:55
I JUST HAD A PIECE OF THE 4 G PER SLICE CHEESECAKE(PURCHASED) AND HAVE FILLED MY SWEETTOOTH FOR THE TIME BEING....I'V SEEN DIET COKE IS THE BEVERAGE OF CHOICE FOR MANY OF YOU...BUT , TRY IBC DIET ROOTBEER...TO DIE FOR

fern2340
Fri, Jun-22-01, 12:59
Welcome truck!
GLad you've joined us!!!

debbiedobson
Fri, Jun-22-01, 13:50
hello truck and welcome to the board!:D what is ibc? i'm not familiar with it. what plan are you on? maybe you could tell us a bit about yourself. we'd love to hear about you!:D

truck
Fri, Jun-22-01, 14:34
CPA WHO CAN'T AVOID TONS OF SUGAR DESSERTS DURING TAX SEASON OR THE 15+ LBS THAT COME WITH IT..215-202-195...ATKINS AND STARTING NEXT WEEK ICE HOCKEY (YES ICE HOCKEY IN MIAMI) HOME OF THE 2001 NHL DRAFT TOMORROW.

sylvie p
Fri, Jun-22-01, 14:57
I'm a huge NHL fan (Toronto Maple Leafs have a special place in my heart) but I'm really into pools for hockey (NFL too) but mostly hockey. Can't wait for the next season to begin. I finished 2nd in my all-male "exclusive" pool last year. Not bad for my first heavy duty hockey draft. 20 guys and me - they thought it was going to be easy to take my money.

Ha - who has the last laugh now!

truck
Fri, Jun-22-01, 15:09
Originally posted by truck
CPA WHO CAN'T AVOID TONS OF SUGAR DESSERTS DURING TAX SEASON OR THE 15+ LBS THAT COME WITH IT..215-202-195...ATKINS AND STARTING NEXT WEEK ICE HOCKEY (YES ICE HOCKEY IN MIAMI) HOME OF THE 2001 NHL DRAFT TOMORROW. DON'T TRY......DO OR DO NOT !!!

truck
Fri, Jun-22-01, 15:16
SILVIA I'M GOING TO THE DRAFT TOMORROW HOPING FOR A PANTHER MIRACLE...JEALOUS??? LIGHT BEER HAS 3-5 GRAMS BUT NO TASTE, TOUGH DAY...