PDA

View Full Version : carb content for over 1000 foods-link!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sherrybee
Mon, Mar-19-01, 16:50
hey fello low-carbers!!!!!!!!!!.....i've been looking and FINALLY found a carb content site...it goes from "0 carbs" to "don't touch"...lol-----let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ntwrks.com/~mikev/chart5a.htm

NNN
Mon, Mar-19-01, 20:18
Thanks I have book marked this site
NNN

sherrybee
Thu, Mar-29-01, 19:18
BUMPING THIS BACK UP TOP FOR A FRIEND...HER AND HER HUSBAND ARE THINKING OF DOING THE LOW CARB THING AND IN HER TRAVELS THROUGH OUR WONDERFUL FORUM I THOUGHT I'D MAKE IT EASIER FOR HER....

Carol
Thu, Mar-29-01, 20:06
WOW!!
Hope you don't mind my sharing it over at Barbo's Diet Kitchen??
Great site!

sherrybee
Thu, Mar-29-01, 20:41
NOT AT ALL CAROL...SHARE WITH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth
Tue, Apr-03-01, 18:30
Hi Sherrybee,
What a great link! I printed the whole thing off, so I can refer to it at any time. I have to fight for my allotted time on the computer with my kids, so I can't always access websites.
I think this will really help me with the diet. I don't think I have been eating enough carbs. Lots of protein, but then just a salad at lunch, and maybe a salad at dinner and a bit of broccoli. This will help me put 20 grams of carbs a day a la Atkins in perspective.
Thanks!
Elizabeth