PDA

View Full Version : [SB] New to this board/Introductions

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Denise1963
Wed, Oct-16-02, 12:52
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I am 39 yo, from Fort Lauderdale, FL. Single parent of a 15 yo girl.

175/165/140
Busting since 9/1/02

Also, recently started combining Sugar Busters with the Schwarzbein Principle. :wave:

molly1844
Wed, Oct-16-02, 17:20
Welcome!!!!

I am delighted to have you join us. We are all about supporting each other here.

What adjustments have you made to SB to incorporate TSP? Sounds interesting.

molly :rheart:

Denise1963
Thu, Oct-17-02, 08:30
Thank you Molly for welcoming me to the board. I actually just got introduced to TSP yesterday and I'm still doing Sugar Busters! and just counting my total (Starchy) carbs in grams for the day because I have been stalled for the past 3 weeks. I know the reason is because I eat too much of the Sugar Busters Ice cream on the weekends, and I eat too much of the legal starchy carbs. Therefore, I was just trying to get an idea of how much starchy carbs in grams I should be eating on Sugar Busters!. After reading more on TSP yesterday, I found it to be too complicated for my life style and I really need to just keep it simple. Therefore, I will be updating my profile to just show I'm doing Sugar Busters! The only thing I am incorporating from the TSP is trying to have the 15 grams of carbs at each meal and a 15 grams of carbs for 2 snacks a day. It comes out to 75 grams of carbs per day. I'm going to see if that will help my stall....

Anyhow, I will keep persevering and try to have patience!! :rolleyes: :)

Daisy0816
Thu, Oct-17-02, 20:52
Hi Denise :wave:

Welcome to the SB board. I'm Ehren. I started out doing Atkins, switched to SB and now combining the two, a kinda custom plan just for me :D I've not read the TSP, not sure about it's premise.

At any rate, there are some really good recipe threads here Molly has started, which I'm sure you've seen by now.

Again, welcome and good luck LC'ing!

:daizy:

Ehren