PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RobinTX
Tue, Oct-15-02, 07:56
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Robin, I'm 24 years old and live in Austin, Texas. I've been married for almost 7 years and have 3 kids (had twins in June). I've been on the Protein Power Plan since August and have lost about 16 lbs. so far. I was excited to find this forum as it seems everyone on here is very supportive. I hope to meet lots of new people and have been inspired by some of the wonderful success stories I've read so far. Well, have a great day and I look forward to meeting you all!

Talon
Tue, Oct-15-02, 10:23
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Feel free to ask any questions or just jump right in on the chatting.

Zuleikaa
Tue, Oct-15-02, 15:20
Welcome! Good Luck with your program. There is a lot of information available on the site. Feel free to roam. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Believe me someone else has already been there, done that and come through it. We're a very supportive group.

JudyTrue
Wed, Oct-16-02, 09:32
Hi Robin:

What Zuleika says is absolutely correct. This forum is SOOOO supportive and knowledgeable, and it's very nice to know there are others going through some of the same things as you.

Come back often and let everyone know how you're doing! :wave:

fred
Thu, Oct-17-02, 08:56
Good luck with your goals. This is a very good site.
Fred