PDA

View Full Version : KEEPING SCORE

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

unicoi
Wed, Jun-13-01, 10:06
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS ALLOWED OR EVEN IF WE COULD GET ANYONE TO PARTICIPATE, BUT HERE GOES.

WHAT IF WE POSTED #'S LOST OR GAINED EVERYWEEK.
MY SISTER-N-LAW AND I ARE ON THE ATKINS. SHE WAS VERY CAREFUL THE FIRST 2 WEEKS WITH NO CARBS AND HAD A TREMENDOUS LOSS. 16#'S. THEN SHE HAS SLIMMED DOWN BUT ONLY DROPPED ANOTHER 2#'S. 18#'S TOTAL. I HAVE CUT DOWN ON CARBS BUT COUNTING EVERYTHING I AVERAGE 10-20 A DAY. MY LOSS AS OF TODAY IS 21. I WAS WONDERING HOW WE WERE DOING IN COMPARSION TO SOME REAL PEOPLE. :rolleyes:

tamarian
Wed, Jun-13-01, 12:59
Actually this a great idea, and not only is it allowed, but we've started doing this recently in the My Journal forum, were members post their numbers and progress in free style fashion. I learn alot from it, and members exchange advice, comment, and encouragement. Check it out! :)

Wa'il

Karen
Sun, Jun-24-01, 17:15
You will find lots of great postings in the Journal Section. Both from people who have been on the program for a while, from those who have just started, and those in between.

It's always low-carb food for thought.

Originally posted by unicoi
I WAS WONDERING HOW WE WERE DOING IN COMPARSION TO SOME REAL PEOPLE. :rolleyes:

LOL! Are you and your sister androids? An android on Atkin's!

How would that be for an episode on Star Trek! (If it still was in production) :mad:

Karen